Friday, September 14, 2007

On Getting Older

Can someone give my metabolism and little shake up?

Please!!!

What is the deal with getting older? For the first time in my life I have this extra pudge on my belly that won't go away. It has joined my pear shaped bottom half that I've had since age, oh let's see - birth.

I've even gone so far as to stop eating ice cream (daily) and exercising - DAILY, people! A friend of mine told me the chub in front of my belly was just keeping my uterus warm.

For What!!!

I am done having kids. It doesn't need to be warm. What it needs to do is give my metabolism a kick and shake that jelly belly away. My pants don't need to be held up by a bigger belly, my rather large booty is doing a fine job of that all by itself.

UUUGGGHHH!

Do I feel any better?

Maybe a little, and maybe typing burned a calorie and a half. At least it kept me from driving to Bloom's for some Eddy's Dibs.

Join me soon for another aging meltdown. I'm sure to have another one in the next week or so. I've got the ingredients laid out to make rice krispie treats with the kids this afternoon. I beginning to realize that low fat calories still add up. :(

1 comment:

Truth said...

Can I join you in the againg meltdown?