Sunday, August 26, 2007

Thankful Sunday 2

Things I'm Thankful for This Week...
In no particular order of course

  1. For my newly painted kitchen - that punch of color makes a huge difference.
  2. I'm thankful for all the rain and clouds this week. We really needed the rain.
  3. I'm thankful for my dear sister-in-law. I count her as a friend not just an in-law.
  4. I'm thankful that my children seem as excited as they can be about going back to school.
  5. That the PMS and associated eating spree and food commentaries has ended.
  6. For the 5 red zinnias that have finally bloomed from the 3 packets of seeds I planted.
  7. That God continues to build my faith.
  8. The Goonies movie - I just love it. Although I had forgotten the amount of expletives.
  9. On Golden Pond - my husband just loves it. There are even more expletives.
  10. We're on our way to visit my best friend L this week. Birdie is so excited that she's already packed her bag twice. Long talks, way too much coffee, mine with hot chocolate, museums to expand the kids minds and our patience, laughing until we cry, crying until we laugh, bowling, pizza, and building new memories with old friends. Oh, we are very blessed.

No comments: