Friday, May 30, 2008

Something New Every Day

If I could only find time to type all the posts I write in my head...all day long. Then again, it's probably better that I can't do that.

My husband has spent last weekend looking at me blankly and saying, "Well, yeah, didn't you already know that."

I keep thinking I'm coming up with these mind-blowing, life altering explanations of life; and obviously, Hon thinks I belong on the short bus. (No offense meant to anyone who ever had to ride the short bus, but you know what I mean. My elevator's stuck in the basement; I'm a few bricks short of a load; or as Beth Moore loves to say, "I'm as blonde as I pay to be."

The simple things in life seem so much bigger to me lately.

And then there are the other little things in life that I'm still discovering...

I pointed out to Hon on the ride home from church that I had noticed that you can drive in the HOV lane if it's not rush hours.

He finally laughed out loud at me and said, "Your whole world is just opening up this weekend, isn't it?"

While I may be feeling a little blonder than usual, I'm enjoying the new perspective. Mostly.

No comments: