Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 6 of this Crazy Diet

Ok - so this is hard.  

Why wonder Birdie hates the diet, the nutritionist and probably me at this point.  I'm hungry - yet not.  I'm irritable.  My head doesn't hurt per say but I feel like there is a vice from temple to temple.

And brain fog - let's just say, "Brain, what brain?"

Day 6, it got bad for me yesterday.  Birdie day 2.  Wonder how many more days until somebody feels fabulous.  How about just no more stomach aches for Birdie?

She woke up in severe pain this morning.  It hurt to stand up.  She's back in bed after her protoniz, carafate, benzyl cocktail.  She should sleep away the worst of it.  It's actually time to check in and see if she feels up to 8th period.  I did put a little cinnamon on her sweet potatoes last night.  She needed the carbs and she detests them.  Who knows if it was that or the pear/mango smoothie?

No comments: