Monday, November 26, 2007

We Will Return to Regular Programming...Soon

Now that I've played with my template some, I should actually consider writing some thoughtful content...

...Ummmmmm...

...hmmmmmm...

...well...

...I may have post-Thanksgiving-I-ate-entirely-too-much-and-don't-want-to-do-anything-yet disorder. Look it up. I'm sure other people have it. I'm not sure it's supposed to last 4-5 days after the big eating frenzy, but considering our relatives hang around the whole entire looonnnggg weekend expecting more and more wonderful food, you can understand the delay of my recovery.

Maybe after a little nap I'll have the energy to post about all our excitement and the gratitude I felt this weekend and today. But first things first, I'm sure a nap is the prescribed antidote to my post-Thanksgiving-I-ate-entirely-too-much-and-don't-want-to-do-anything-yet disorder.

No comments: