Thursday, January 17, 2008

Teaching an Old Mom New Tricks

In my search to learn a little about blog design I've finally admitted that it's time to learn a little about photoshop. Why I even feel the need to understand my blog template is beyond me, but at least it's better than the addiction I had to spider solitare last year. Needless to say, I will now devote large amounts of time I will never get back adjusting the color on photographs and then deciding I like them in their original format.

This will require several cups of coffee, children that get themselves ready for school, and 5 to 6 Windows open for tutorials. I predict it will make massive differences in my photos. As seen below.










At least I'll be easy to find. You know I needed another worthwhile hobby...

No comments: