Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Birdie Bird Turns Nine

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl...and my sweet hunk of love hubby. Birdie Bird, you are truly a gift from God to us. You even arrived on your Dad's birthday. Your dad says he will be eternally 29 (only in his mind) because he gave up his birthday to you on the day you were born. We love you for so many reasons but here are 9 in honor of your 9th birthday


  1. You made us laugh even at your birth. We named you *****, because it means happy and you make us very happy.

  2. We love how you like to cuddle and will still wave your now long legs in the air at age 9.

  3. We love how you would like play every sport you have ever heard mentioned. You love to spend hours outside trying out new things.

  4. We love your imagination. You're never without a cast of characters at your beck and call.

  5. We love to make Birdie Bird sandwiches.

  6. We love how we hear you get out of bed and come to our room to say one more thing, even though we threaten you with all sorts of things to keep you in bed at night.

  7. We love your determination. Although it drives us a little crazy at times, we know it will serve you well in life.

  8. We are amazed at you love for writing.

  9. We love your compassion and kindness for others.

May God fill your life with love and laughter and shower you with blessings all the days of your life.



For my dear love - I realize a little more each day that I didn't choose you to marry, but God chose you for me. I am blessed. I love you, admire you, and whole lot of other things you don't want written on a blog. Happy Birthday love of my life!

No comments: