Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Email - stink mail

I've had so many sweet, touching wonderful God print moments on my mind the last few days. Stories I haven't had the time to write about, even if I could decide how I wanted to tell them. However at this particular moment...

I'm just mad!

Mad at one of my children's teachers. Mad at the situation, how she handles teaching material, and most specifically how she replied to an email I sent asking for guidance and assistance for our child. I asked how we could help, explained how we had helped, and asked which assignment he had not turned in. She gave no direction. She gave a comment about not having homework because although he had his homework, she thought he wasn't prepared the morning after my husband had spent an hour going over the homework with said child.

I'm ticked!

Responding to the email again is useless. I would obviously make things worse in this state of mind. She gave no positive direction. She said the last unit was hard; the next should be easier.

Psthsthsthsthsth!!!! I raspberry this situation. I also pray, I will put it out of my mind.

No comments: