Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Weather Alert

Spring! Spring weather is here!

I've been busy planting new pansies, or better known as deer candy. I also had my first daffodil bloom today. It was one that I brought back from my family farm last spring. I love that the little daffodils I grew up with are now blooming for my kids here. I'm sure we have more cold weather to endure, but I was glad to have the chance to dig in the dirt a little. I also still have time I to draw out my plans for my summer garden. We've already decided to use netting over our hostas this year. Last year most of them were eaten before they had fully leafed.

I also stopped by the first lemonade stand of the season. It's so fun to see everyone excited about the warm weather and daylight savings time. It's amazing that a week ago we were celebrating a snow day!

No comments: