Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Counting Down the Days or Adding to My List?

My Christmas to do list is growing exponentially every minute I put it off and find 3 new things to add to it. I was going to leave a quick post and head off to start on it, but I decided to glance at a few of my favorite blogs.

Big mistake.

I saw cute decorations and thought,

"Oh, I could totally do that."

Except I haven't finished the other 42 projects that I totally thought I could do. And the relatives start arriving in 3 days. And I haven't finished Christmas shopping. And my husband asked me to take his car in to be inspected and have the oil changed today. And...

I'm beginning to hyperventilate.

Whew!!! The spirit of Christmas craziness got me there for a minute. I'm going to go finish a project for my daughter before she wakes. If you'd like to enjoy some beautiful Holiday decorations click over to BooMama's Christmas Tour. Just remember - I am totally sure someone hyperventilated over those decorations or trying to get the pictures posted on their blog.

Me - I'll be running around in my sweats all day with a list in my hand. If you see me with lights in my hands trying to improve our outdoor lights, please pour me a drink and lead me to a quiet, dark room. I must not let this get out of hand.

No comments: