Monday, December 31, 2007

Rocking New Year's Eve Plans

We have enjoyed the most wonderful Christmas vacation the past few days. Our company left, I relaxed, and we've done a whole lot of nothing. And I mean nothing. I haven't made anyone pick up any toys. I haven't worried about picking anything up. We're still eating left-overs. And honestly, yesterday, I think my back was a little sore, because I had not gotten out of the recliner all day.

Oh, it has been a lovely vacation.

I realized as I began to blog that today is New Year's Eve. Don't worry, I have serious plans. Rocking Plans to be exact. I'll rock the recliner back as we watch a few more movies. I might possibly wander downstairs for a few rounds of Guitar Hero III. I have my title as worst player in the house to defend. I did finally score a "You Rock" last night. I should really try to rock out on my daughters DDR mat, but come on, that could make me sweat.

So, since I have our New Year's Eve plans in hand, it occurs to me that I should reflect upon 2007. That's going to require another cup of coffee....I'll be back.

No comments: