Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Snow












I took this peaceful picture a little after 7 this morning. My house was quiet, the coffee was brewing, only one child had padded downstairs. You can feel the cold of early morning is this one.







I took this one a little later, after I had popped the blueberry muffins in the oven, and after all the children were awake. Over an hour early I might add, on a day when school is delayed 2 hours.
I like the shadows and colors of this one better. I really like how the sun is reflecting off the snow and adds a touch of rosy warmth. Which do you like better?








And these are just plain funny. First of all I'm excited that I finally learned how to use my camera well enough to catch the action. Obviously, the cold was bothering Wink's ears.

His ears are in mid flap here. Or perhaps he heard is favorite word, "Treat!"

No comments: