Friday, October 12, 2007

Women Going Bald

Last night I had this huge dream about going bald.

I am here to tell you it was NOT a pretty sight. I was all bald on one side of my head around my part, except in my dream my part was on the wrong side of my head. In my dream I was seriously considering hair implants, and I wanted to make sure that they were done correctly, not in neat little rows like a doll's head. Then I was worried that if I got hair implants and did a stupid thing like have my hair cut short, the implants would never grow.

I am tired this morning. I do not wonder why.

I did what any blogging mom would do after dreaming of becoming bald. First, I Googled "dreaming of going bald." Now, I'm blogging about it. Remember this is my blog where I weed my mind of all and anything. I just don't want my head to look weed-whacked.

Anyhoo, this is what I found about bald dreams,


To dream that you are going bald, suggests a lack of self-esteem or worries
about getting older. Alternatively, baldness symbolizes humility, purity, and
personal sacrifice. You are at a stage in your life where you are confident in
fully exposing yourself.


Obviously the first part of the interpretation works better for me than the last.

Obviously.

The bald section referred me to the hair insights. And oh, we just don't want to go there. Basically, unless you're smelling or stroking you hair in your dream, hair dreams are just bad news. Apparently, I have some subconscious issues.

I Know! Aren't we all so surprised!

2 comments:

Kellan said...

Good post and interesting dream. I love hearing about dreams and about what they are supposed to mean. My husband says he never dreams - I don't get that. See Ya.

Anonymous said...

I had a,dream that my husband's mistress was going bald. Of course I was happy, and i hope this means she will reap what she sows after what she did to our family