Friday, September 7, 2007

Back to School Success

Week one of school year 2007-2008 has come to that glorious Friday, Friday, Fri - DAY close.

I would rank this week as a huge success. Granted, I know very little about what in the world went on in either of my boys' school days, and just a little more in my daughter's, but everyone seems happy. And let me tell you, when the kids aren't happy, WE KNOW ABOUT IT.

I'm sure next week could be a different story when the homework actually starts.

I would rank my week as a stay at home mom a huge success also. Last year, well it was just TRANSITION with a capital "T." I was used to working, having friends, being with the kids 24/7 during the summer move. Fall was difficult, winter was a little better, horrible, and then better, by spring I thought I might make it. Then even this summer I seriously questioned, "What I was supposed to be doing with my life?"

This week I'm dancing on sunshine.

Lord, please let this great mood and feeling continue. I haven't just sat at home all week. I actually completed, did you read that completed, two painting projects around our house. And now, a friend is stopping by for Friday Happy Hour.

Oh, yes life is good.

No comments: