Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rice Krispie Treat Fashionista

Oh, yes the Rice Krispie Treats were divine.

Did you notice the past tense?

I am happy to report that they survived long enough for my husband to get his usual 13 inch long morsel. He does love Rice Krispie Treats.

Birdie helped make the treats.

Do I need to comment on her fashion choice of afterschool wear for 8 year old little girls?

You can't see that she also has a white undershirt on under the hand-me-down-older-brother's oxford. Apparently it is essential for the outfit. I am proud to report that this is one of her favorite outfits. We do not let her wear it to school. In fact, while her brothers were stuffing still hot Rice Krispie Treats in their watering mouths The Dude asked, "Mom, did you really let Birdie wear that to school?"

I think the color coordinated kerchief or doo-rag really ties the outfit together. I am also afraid that with this outfit; it's a doo-rag.


Hey, at least we've temporarily misplaced the Sponge Bob toboggan.

Birdie, Bird, you make my heart smile! :)

No comments: