Sunday, September 2, 2007

Thankful Sunday 3

Here's this weeks list...
  1. I'm thankful that today is Sunday. We can go to church, sing, and worship God with joy. What a blessing and gift that truly is!
  2. That our trip to Chicago and back was safe.
  3. The joy and excitement the kids had flying. Birdie wore herself out with excitement and chatter. She fell asleep in the car coming home from the airport at 4:15 in the afternoon.
  4. That even though the kids are growing up way too fast, traveling with them was easy.
  5. For my precious friend Lynne. She is so dear to my heart. I love laughing at ourselves with her. I love the wisdom she shares with me. I love that she is friend that soothes my soul.
  6. Thank you for children that love me so much they want to be so near me. We tripped over and ran into each other as we tried to walk through the airport. We sat on top of each other waiting for our flight. Thank you that they love me.
  7. Thank you for Mocha Frappuccino's.
  8. I'm thankful that we stumbled into Jazz Night at the Aquarium.
  9. I'm thankful for the beauty of dolphins and otters that make us laugh.
  10. I'm thankful that Fred's heart was tugged with the thought that the animals we saw were not in their natural environment. As much as I enjoyed the opportunity to be close to such amazing creatures, I'm glad he pointed out to me that they would be happier in their natural environments. I'm also thankful that Lynne pointed out that at least some of the animals had been injured and were safer at the aquarium, while others were born in captivity.

No comments: