Friday, September 21, 2007

Conversations About God

It seems everywhere I go lately the conversation turns in the same direction.

To God.

First, can I get an Amen!

But isn't that kinda of amazing? Each day I run into a real hunger for God. I am surrounded by women who are seeking to know him better. Wondering what plans He has prepared for them. Seeking other women to share and grow their faith. Relating the hardships and joys of their lives to the goodness of God. There are other questions also, but at the center is God.

Am I unconscously leading the conversations back to God? Is God showing me something or changing me in some way? You better believe I'm going to keep listening to these amazing women and the God that loves us.

1 comment:

Grace Whisperer said...

Hi Katie. I found you thru Shanon's site and started looking around! :) It sounds like you are exactly where God wants you to be and that he is working thru you! So awesome! :)