Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11th

Do you remember where you were when you first heard about the attack of September 11th?

I lift up all the families, friends, and my fellow Americans in prayer as we remember that day.

On to better news...

Happy Birthday to my Little Brother!!!


My little brother is 34 today. He also shares the same name
with a famous actor and comedian. When he gets carded (he looks young) people say, "Hey, cool name. Oooo, bad birthday."

May this year be a huge blessing for him and his family. He is the original Dude. We called him that growing up. He is famous in our family for declaring, "I'm no zippity zap, you know.

Do not rush Dude, senior.

He needs to think things out and evaluate all his options. Once he chooses a course of action, do not try to change his mind. He is a great dad and will spend great amounts of time playing duck, duck, goose with his daughter. Even though there are only he, his wife, and my niece playing. If he invites me to play again, I will remember that he will probably throw debris and all sorts of death traps in my path so he can win. I love telling and laughing over old stories with him.

Have a great day, Dude. I love you!!!

PS - This crazy blog won't let me insert space between the paragraphs at the moment, and I have to look up the html code. However, getting the children ready for school takes precedence at the moment. The lack of spaces is driving me crazy!!!!

PPS - Yeah!!! I figured out the spacing.

No comments: