Friday, September 7, 2007

More Ice Breakers

For the love of moms and homework!

Today's homework was to find 5 words in the newspaper that describe you. My son declared they had to be big words from headlines as in large font. Have you read the headlines in The Post lately?

Here are the suggestions that didn't make the cut:
  • Wonderful
  • Great
  • the Bomb
  • Energy
  • Genius
  • Kid

The five winners were:

  • Portable (I certainly port his shoeless personage all over creation.)
  • Self-sufficient (At least more so than his siblings.)
  • Sane (The Dude's personal favorite)
  • American
  • Middle Kid (These two words were taped together and apparently met the standard.)

I just know the next thing coming down the pike is the time-line. Probably with required pictures, on a skinny long piece of paper.

Who was doing a dance when they were dropped off the first day of school?

Oh, yeah that was me on my way to breakfast, before the ice breakers were assigned.

No comments: