Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thankful Sunday 4

Here's my list for this week!

  1. I'm thankful that God says we can be thankful in ALL things. To me that means the things that pretty much irritate me, upset me, or hurt me, God can use for my good.

  2. On that note, I'm thankful that when my husband's car broke down this week, I was able to go hang out with him until it was towed, and that it was fixed the same day. I'm still trying to be thankful for how much it cost.

  3. I'm thankful that credit card companies monitor our cards. They caught that our card information was stolen the day it happened.

  4. For Psalm 104. There's a verse in there that made me smile.

  5. I'm thankful for Boomama's notes on the Deeper Still conference she attended. They answered some questions I had the very day she posted them.

  6. I'm sooo thankful that I live in an area surrounded by women who love the Lord and want to know him better.

  7. I'm thankful to Susan who pointed out that I should start a Moms In Touch group years ago.

  8. I'm thankful that I have a Moms In Touch group here.

  9. I'm thankful that my children are so happy.

  10. I'm thankful that The Dude loves my cooking. He's had second helpings several nights this week on dishes his older brother refused to taste.

  11. I'm thankful for the cooler weather.

  12. I'm thankful that the boys can mow the grass with only my supervision and occasional help starting the mower.

  13. I'm thankful that my husband has found a community service organization to support. I know our families involvement and support will bring us a multitude of blessings.

  14. I'm thankful that I'll see my brother and his family tomorrow along with my mom.

  15. I'm thankful for our friends adorable new corgi puppy. We can enjoy the puppy without the puppy training at our house.
  16. For the bowling league Hon and I joined last night. It was a blast, and I didn't fall down even once!

  17. I'm thankful for my friend Kelly who introduced me to this whole blogging idea. She is an inspiration in so many ways. :)


1 comment:

Kelly said...

And your friend Kelly is extremely, unbelievably thankful for you. I often describe you as "our gift from God" Katie!

Keep blogging, girl!