Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh, MY!

I ran into someone today that reads my blog. She is a dear, dear person, but I didn't know she read my blog. It's not out of the realm of reason. I know she reads Kelly's blog, and Kelly mentioned me on her blog. That means she reads my stuff, too.

But, it's the first time, someone I didn't know reads me, mentioned it.

So I did what any normal blogger does.

I sweated profusely.

I started fanning myself.

And yes, I thought about throwing up a little.

It was a proud, proud moment. I recovered and shared my latest, best material that is too personal to share with all 6 of my readers. I knew laughter would give me the chance to compose myself.

Thanks for your encouragement!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I, too, always feel awkward and naked when I meet someone who reads the blog. Crazy!