Friday, July 13, 2007

Beth Moore Was Fabulous

Whew!!!

The Holy Spirit has filled me and worn me slam out! Beth Moore is going to need to sleep for three days after her amazing, inspiring, Glory-filled speaking today. She has more energy than a room full of three year olds. She touched our hearts and challenged us to become closer with God through all the seasons of our lives. She is an amazing women letting God lead her life.

We picked her out in the crowd before she spoke. While Travis Cottrell (He was divine!) led us in Praise and Worship, she was the one dancing in the cute outfit with her hands lifted high to God. We noticed they gave her her own row so she had plenty of room to move. I took lots of pictures of the back of her dancing, but either she was so lively, or I was so excited, they really aren't worth sharing.

And just to let you know Beth, we'd already guessed you had a caffeine addiction before you owned up to it.

I need to spend some quiet time processing what I learned today, and maybe take a little nap. But I heard what God said through Beth today, I took notes, and I'm glad He calls my name.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm SO jealous! Can't wait to hear all about it!