Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More Harry Potter Fun

You scored as Albus Dumbledore, Strong and powerful you admirably defend your world and your charges against those who would seek to harm them. However sometimes you can fail to do what you must because you care too much to cause suffering.

Albus Dumbledore

95%

Remus Lupin

85%

Hermione Granger

75%

Harry Potter

75%

Sirius Black

60%

Draco Malfoy

60%

Ginny Weasley

40%

Ron Weasley

40%

Severus Snape

25%

Lord Voldemort

0%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

I saw this quiz on my friend Kelly's blog and thought I'd play along. She's a Hermione Granger. I think she may love the series almost as much as I do. However, I admit to encouraging my son to do other things so I could spend a few hours with the book before he finished. My husband definitely took up for my son and ordered me to give the book back. Thank goodness this has been the summer that my son started sleeping late. My husband woke me at 5:45 Monday so I could finish the book before my son awoke. Let me know what your Harry Potter Alter Ego is.

No comments: